Who is writing Synthetic Phonics in my class?

I am an English teacher that works with children between 0 and 12 years old. Since 2009 I have been teaching all the subjects in English to students that are in an experimental immersion programme in Spain and teaching English as a Foreign Language.
I found out this methodology in 2008. Since then, I have been learning how to use it with non-native learners of English, how to simplify the contents and how to adapt the order to introduce them.
In 2013 I have started giving courses to other teachers and parents as every year there are new publishers that include certain aspects of synthetic phonics in their pupil books and more teachers that start using synthetic phonics to teach English as a Second Language.
Here, I try to sum up the methodology and give a few links that can help teachers to implement it and parents to help their kids, having a global view of the most important concepts.